Pray for my family that they reconcile to each other

Today I woke up with a heavy heart due to a misunderstanding with my family.
I never thought that is going to happen to us.
I felt depressed thinking about this because New Year is coming.
But I let God control everything.

Pray for my family to reconcile with each other.
Also that God will shower His Love on my family so that we will be surrounded by His Love.
Thank you so much!

7 Likes

May the Lord God shower His love on your family and give them peace of mind and to reflect on their mistakes so that they can reconcile with each other.

It’s hurt to think sometimes when our family doesn’t close enough due to the misunderstanding.
But all we have to do is wait for the right time that they are willing to forget and forgive.
I hope everything will be alright soon with your family.
I will pray for them.

Sending love and hugs for you :heart: :heart:.
I will pray for your family.
I hope they will reconcile to each other.

I include this in my prayer.
Family is one of the most important people for us we should unite and have peace always.
I will pray for your family, may the Lord God will guide them and shower His Love on them so that they will be surrounded by the love of God.

Romans 12:16
16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

I will pray for your family.

I am praying for them.
I hope that they will reconcile with each other so that they can face a new year without any grudges or hatred toward each other.

We have the same situation before, But they are all okay now, and we return to normal, full of laughter and love.
I hope that everything will be alright soon with your family.
I will pray for them.