Pray for my family issues

In fact, my family is facing problems in these days,but for me it is true that I have faith that the Almighty God is working on these problems, but my mother we talked to last night was discouraged and I feel like her hope has gone down please pray for us for God help my family.
Thank you God be with you.

4 Likes

May God fill all your hearts with your peace and love. Help you all to support one another and to be a source of strength during difficult times.

I also pray for any outside influences that may be affecting your family, whether it be stress, financial difficulties, or other issues. May God give you all the strength and resources you all need to overcome these challenges. Amen.

2 Likes

Lord, I know that nothing is impossible for you, and I trust in your power to bring restoration and healing to the family of HAVUGIMANA. I offer this prayer in faith, knowing that you are with them always and that you have the power to do more than they can ask or imagine.

I pray all of this in the name of your son Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

1 Like

I ask God for His wisdom and guidance for any difficult decisions that need to be made within your family. I pray that you would help them to discern your will and to make choices that honor you and bring peace to all involved.

I also ask for your provision and protection over their family. I pray that you would meet their needs, both physical and emotional, and that you would keep them safe from harm.
Amen.

1 Like

be it as my heavenly father wills and may God continue to fill you with strength and persevere in Salvation

Amen Amen and I am glad that you continue to support me in this prayer and thank you very much.

Amen Amen, it is true, pray as if you know what you are praying for, I am happy again for the Holy Spirit who revealed the truth to you Be blessed.