Pray for me to never be unkind and hurtful again

Dear God,
I come before you, who desires to live a life filled with kindness and compassion towards others. I ask that you would grant me the grace and wisdom to always act with love and gentleness, even in the face of difficult circumstances.

Help me to be aware of my words and actions, and to always consider the impact may have on others. May I be a source of light and encouragement to those around me, and may my presence bring peace and joy.

I know that it can be challenging to show kindness and compassion at all times, but I trust in your strength and guidance to help me overcome any temptation to be unkind or hurtful. Please fill my heart with your love, and give me the courage and wisdom to always act in accordance with your will.

I pray that you would bless me with your mercy and forgiveness, and help me to grow in their understanding of your love and grace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

2 Likes

Practice empathy by putting yourself in the shoes of others. Try to see things from their perspective and understand their feelings.

May God guide you and show you the right way for you.
May you find the strength and guidance you need to become the best version of yourself.

2 Likes

change takes time and effort, but with commitment and dedication, you can become the kind and compassionate person you want to be.

1 Like