Pray for forgiveness for myself

Dear God,

I come to you with a heavy heart, feeling regret for the wrongs that I have done. I know that I have made mistakes and have not always acted in a way that is pleasing to you.
I ask for your forgiveness for the things I have done that have caused pain, hurt, or harm to myself or others. Please help me to learn from my mistakes, to grow in wisdom and understanding, and to strive to do better in the future.

Please grant me the strength and courage to face any consequences of my actions, and to make amends where necessary. Help me to be accountable for my actions and to seek forgiveness from those I have wronged.

Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy, which I know are greater than any mistake or wrongdoing. Please continue to guide me and help me to walk in your ways.
In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

2 Likes

I will pray for you Kayleen, May God will help you to forgive yourself.
Help you to guide you to the right path of your life.

I am praying for you, Kayleen.
may you learn how to forgive yourself? I don’t know what you’ve been through but all I want to say is don’t live your life from the past it will not help you grow.
Instead, forget about the past and make it a lesson in your life.
1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”