Please pray for the salvation of my family

Dear God, I come before you today to lift up my family to you.
I ask that you would touch their hearts and open their minds to your message of love and salvation. Help them to see the beauty and truth of your word, and draw them closer to you with each passing day.

We know that you have a plan for each of our lives, and we trust in your wisdom and guidance. Please bless my family with your grace and mercy, and help them to turn towards you with repentant hearts.

Give them the courage and strength they need to overcome any doubts or obstacles that may be standing in their way. Surround them with your love and protection, and guide them towards a life of joy, peace, and fulfillment in you.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

I will pray for you and your family. May God guide them always.

Focus on living a life that aligns with your values and beliefs, and let your actions speak louder than words. Show your family love, kindness, and compassion, and be a positive influence in their lives. I wish you and your family all the best.

2 Likes

Have patience and trust in God to guide your family on their spiritual path. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers and have faith that they will find their way.

1 Like

Lord, I pray that you remove any obstacles that may be hindering them from receiving your salvation. I pray that you fill them with your Holy Spirit and guide them on the path of righteousness. I pray that they will turn away from sin and turn towards you.