Please pray for the healing of my Aunt she has a tumor in her left ear

Dear God,

I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for your divine intervention and healing for my Aunt who is suffering from a tumor in her left ear. Lord, you are the great physician who heals all our diseases, and I ask that you place your healing hands upon her and cure her of this ailment.

Please guide the doctors and medical professionals who are treating her, and grant them the knowledge, wisdom, and skills to provide the best possible care. I pray that they are able to identify the root cause of the tumor and create a treatment plan that is effective and efficient.

Lord, I ask that you remove any pain, discomfort, or suffering that she may be experiencing, and replace it with your peace and comfort. Give her strength, hope, and faith as she goes through this difficult time, and surround her with your love and care.

I pray that you will heal her completely, both physically and emotionally. May she be restored to full health, and may she be able to live her life to the fullest, using her gifts and talents to glorify you and bless others.

I pray all of these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.

3 Likes

I am praying for your Aunt. I pray for her speedy recovery and also pray to all the attending doctor of your aunt.
May God bless them with good health and wisdom. So that everything went smoothly.

I will for her speedy recovery, may God will provide her with complete healing and also give her strength for her health recovery.

I pray for her family and loved ones, that they may find comfort and strength in God’s love during this difficult time. May they feel God’s presence with them and may they be a source of support and encouragement to one another.

I know that God is a God of miracles, and I ask that God perform a miracle of healing in your aunt’s life. I ask God that He remove this tumor from her ear and restore her to complete health.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Hi myers.hope you are well.regar your aunt.remind yourself of luke1v37.“we know nothing is impossible with our god.” Believe it.keep trusting the lord.roms8v28.he will heal your aunt myers.he is in control and will work everything out for your aunt.he has aplan for her and it’s agoodone.jeremiah 29v11.gbless.alan.