Please pray for my mom, Rosita, who recently passed away

Please pray that God welcome my mother in the eternal kingdom, and that she is surrounded by His love and grace. May her soul find rest in His loving arms, and may she be reunited with loved ones who had gone before her.

Pray that God provide us the strength and comfort to my family and loved ones. May we find solace in His presence and take comfort in knowing that my mother is at peace and in a better place.

I ask for the blessings upon my family, and that God provide us with support and care that we need during this difficult time.
May we be surrounded by the love of God and the love of those around us.
Lord I trust in you and ask for your guidance and support during this time of grief.
In Jesus name. I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

Dear Lord, I lift up this person and their family as they grieve the loss of their dear mother, Rosita. Please comfort them in their sorrow and bring them peace in the midst of their pain. We thank you for the life of Rosita and for the many ways that she touched the lives of those around her. May the memories of her love and kindness bring comfort to those who mourn her passing. Please grant this person and their family the strength and courage they need to face the days ahead. May they feel Your loving presence with them and know that You are a God of comfort and peace. We pray for Rosita’s eternal rest with You and that her family and friends will find the strength to carry on in her memory. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

2 Likes

I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your mother, Rosita. Losing a a loved one is never easy, and I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.

May God’s love and grace surround you and your family during this difficult time. May you find comfort in knowing that your mother is now at peace and reunited with loved ones who have gone before her.

1 Like

May you find strength and courage to face the days ahead, and may the beautiful memories of your mother bring you comfort and joy. May her love and spirit live on in your heart, and may you be blessed with the peace that comes from knowing that she is now in a better place.

Remember, your mother will always be a part of you, and her legacy will live on through the love and memories that you hold dear. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and I pray that you will find comfort and solace in God’s love and mercy.