Please pray for my grandfather's health

Dear God, I come before you today with a heavy heart, asking for your mercy and healing grace to be upon this person’s grandfather. You are the source of all life and health, and I ask that you would grant him strength and healing in both body and mind.

Please bless the medical professionals who are caring for him, and guide their hands as they work to provide the best possible care. Give his family and loved ones the courage and hope they need to support him during this time.

We trust in your love and faithfulness, and we know that you are always with us, even in the darkest moments. May your light shine upon us and bring us peace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

4 Likes

I will pray that God will give your grandfather a full recovery and good health.
Let Him know that he is loved and supported, and that you are there for him.
I wish you and your grandfather all the best.

4 Likes

I am praying for your grandfather’s health.
May God bless you with good health and long life.
God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

I will pray for your grandfather Queenie.
May God ease any pain or discomfort he be experiencing, and that God provide him with the physical and emotional strength he needs to overcome this illness.

1 Like

I pray that God bring healing to his body, mind, and spirit.
Guide the medical professionals who are caring for him, and grant them wisdom and discernment as they provide treatment.