Please pray for me to not give up on my faith

Please help me to find comfort and peace in the presence of God and to trust God that He is always with me, even in the darkest of times.
Surround me with supportive friends and family who share my faith, and help me to build a community who can provide encouragement, and support.

Above all, I ask the courage and resilience to persevere in my faith, even when faced with challenges or obstacles. Remind me that I am never alone, and that with your help anything is possible.
May I continue to grow in faith and love in God always. In Jesus Name. I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

I would be happy to offer a prayer for you.
I pray that God would give you the strength to overcome any doubts or struggles you may be facing and to trust in His plan for your life. May you find joy and fulfillment in your faith, and may it be a source of strength and comfort for you in all circumstances.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

3 Likes

life can be challenging and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and discouraged at times, but I pray that God would remind you of the hope and comfort that comes from a strong faith.

2 Likes

I will pray for you Jillian, may God help you to make your faith grow.
It’s okay to have doubts and struggles along the way, but with faith, persistence, and a willingness to learn, you can overcome them. May God bless you on your journey and guide you towards spiritual growth and peace.