Please Help my sister to be freed from addiction

Hi everyone this is my first time posting here in this community.
First I just want to apologize since this is my first time but I am asking a big favor from you guys.

I would like to ask for your free time to pray for my sister. She is not in her right thinking right due to her drug addiction. It’s been a while since she is like this, I don’t her to ruin her life forever. We do our best to stop her and brought her to the rehabilitation program.
I believe that God is able can do everything through His divine power.

Please pray for my sister that God guides her and is free from her addiction.
Also, pray that God will give her wisdom and knowledge for her so that she can think clearly about everything. Also, guide her to the right path.

13 Likes

I will pray for your sister, may the Lord will provide her with healing power. Believe that God is our divine healer and also guide her in her healing journey.

1 Corinthians 10:13-14
13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry.

2 Likes

I will include this in my prayers, I know it is hard to overcome this because I’ve been there before. But now I am completely healed because of my faith in God. I believe that God will give me the light in my life and guide me to my new direction and God grant me that.
Don’t lose hope God is with us.

2 Likes

I am praying for your sister, May the Lord will help her to overcome her darkest moment and show her the light that leads her to the right path. And learn to follow God’s commandments and also learn His word to become followed of God.

2 Likes

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord will give her a freedom from her addictions. Also guide her to the right path of her life. Amen

Galatians 5:1
“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.”

2 Likes

May the Lord will help her to overcome from the addiction and provide her the strength that she need to fight her battles.
Amen.

3 Likes

I am praying for sister, may the lord help her to have breakthrough from he addiction. I also prayed for her speedy recovery. In Jesus Name I prayed. Amen

3 Likes

I will pray for her. :pray: :pray:
I pray for her fast recovery.
Amen!

2 Likes

I will for her breakthrough from addiction, may God will help her to overcome her battle and help her to grow her faith in God to be her armor during her journey of healing.

1Corinthians 6:12
‘All things are lawful for me,’ but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything."

2 Likes

Thank you so much for ally your prayers for my sister,
I am grateful for all your support through prayers.
May God bless us all.! :pray: :heartbeat:

1 Like

May the will help her to have breakthrough from addiction.
Always believe that God is always there to help us.
I will always pray for your sister.
God bless you and your family!

1 Like

Always believe and Trust God, because nothing is impossible with God.
Always seek Him and ask for help, He will always be there to help us, help us to carry our burden.
I will pray for your sister’s freedom, may the Lord will give her the strength that she needs to face her battles.

1 Like

I will pray for your sister’s speedy recovery,
May the Lord will help her to overcome her battles and give her the strength that she need.

1 Like

May the Lord will help her to get out of her darkest life and give her the strength that she needs to face her trials.
Don’t lose hope always remember that when there is sorrow there is also joy.

1 Like

Hi @ Kathleen, Be strong for your sister, and don’t get tired of supporting and encouraging her.
I will pray for her speedy recovery from addiction.
God bless!

1 Like

1 Peter 5:10
10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I am praying for your sister’s speedy recovery!
May the Lord will help her to fight her battles.

1 Like

Hi! Good morning!
I will include this in my prayer, may the Lord God will give her the strength that she need for her speedy recovery.
Keep seeking God because nothing is impossible with God’s divine power.

1 Like

Hi everyone! After reading all responses I can’t help myself from crying.
It touches my heart that I am grateful to all of you for all your prayers even though you don’t know me personally.
I am forever grateful to all of you.
God bless us all!