Please help me to pray for the recovery of my niece

My six years old has a fever. Don’t have the appetite to eat anything. We decided to bring her to the hospital but my sister doesn’t want to. She told me that it was only a fever.
I feel pity for my niece.

Pray for my niece’s speedy recovery, may the Lord will send His angel to guard my niece against those evil-doers. Pray that God gives her strength and restores her health. So that she can go back to her normal life again. A playful kid

3 Likes

May the Lord will bless your niece to have good health and also heal her from her fever. May the will guide her always. Amen.

1 Like

Psalm 41:3
The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.

• May the Lord will restore her health and provide strength for her speedy recovery. May the angel of the Lord will always guide and protect your niece in Jesus’ name I prayed. Amen.
1 Like

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord will provide your niece a healing power to restore her health and return to her normal life. Believe and Trust god because God never let His child suffer.
God bless you and your family.

1 Like

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord provide her with healing power, And restore her health. May the Lord will send His angel to guard and protect your niece against danger and harm. In Jesus’ name I prayed. Amen

1 Like

Thank you for the prayer @ everyone, sorry that I can’t respond to you on time because of my busy schedule.
Thank you much for all your support through prayers.
God bless!