Nothing is impossible with God when you believe in him and Trust him

I’ve been for 10 years and we are still hoping to have a baby. We do everything that the doctors told us. But after trying hard for many many years, we didn’t receive any good news.
One of my friends visited me and we talk a lot about life and God. When she’s leaving our house, I am wondering a lot about what she said. Then I saw my Bible that I never read, I decided to read the Bible and ask God for a miracle. I cried that day because I felt hopeless.

After a year we receive a piece of good news, I am 3 weeks pregnant and we decided again to consult a doctor. We are really happy about that news.
God knows how happy I am that day. I am thankful to God for giving me a chance to carry His child and to be a mother.

Nothing is impossible with God when you believe in him and Trust him.

1 Like

Congratulations, nothing is impossible with God when you believe in Him, keep believing in God no matter what you’ve been through. We should Trust God because he is in every detailed of our story.

I also believe in the power of our God because of God’s works in our life. I’ve been waiting for God’s blessing to have a baby since I am with my boyfriend for 3 years.
Sometimes I think God has a reason why He didn’t bless me with what I want. But to my surprise after how many months of praying God gave me the best gift that I have. I got pregnant and it’s a twin.
I am grateful to God for that.