Lord God is my rock!

From the time I was a child to now that I am 28 years old, I have gone through many trials and challenges in my life, but I don’t know how I got through all of that, I just know that God is not abandoning me. Every time I feel the presence of GOD.
The worst experience I’ve had was during the pandemic, I was very sick, and there were so many questions about why, but despite that, I became strong to fight, during the pandemic I lost my job.

I’m sulking because I know that life is just a loan, but of course, there is a question of why I lost my job and I don’t know how my children and I will be, how can I support my Mom who is on maintenance because of his lung cancer.
But in spite of that, I really feel that GOD is the GOOD PROVIDER, when I have a problem, he always saves me and doesn’t leave me alone, LORD helps me to be strong and I know that the time will come when all the hardships, when I cry and all my sorrows have a price and I will not let them fall, thank you, LORD you are very good, you are my rock.
I love you so much Lord!

2 Likes

Knowing life that full of hindrances but when you let God work in life nothing is impossible.
In the end, you always overcome those trials because you believe God is helping you out from that trials.
That’s why we need to keep believing in Him and let Him be our shield and rock for everything.

1 Like