Let's pray together to the people who encountered hardship

I know a lot of us right now is struggling, struggling with our finances, health and etc.
But remember when we ask God for help to carry those burdens and hardship that we’ve been God is there tp help us.
God is there to listen to us.

Let’s pray to everyone who struggling right now, through our prayers we can help them to ease what they feel right now.
Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Let be the one who lights to the people who lose their hopes and struggling in this life.

4 Likes

Yes. Let’s pray together :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. Let’s pray together.
May the Lord will provide them with healing power for those who are sick right now, and also give them strength to the people who are weary and give them courage.
Also, I am praying that God will provide us with good health.
Amen!

1 Like

Yes, we pray, may the Lord will always be in their side during their hardships to give them the strength that they need and to ease the pain they feel.
Amen!

1 Like

I will pray for them :heart: :heart: :pray:
I just want to take this opportunity to thank also to those who prayed for me when I am requesting a prayer for my Mom’s healing.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

I am praying for them. May the Lord will always in their side to help them to overcome what ever they are facing right now.

1 Like