Let's pray to everyone's healing

My main concern right now is my parent’s health, which is still a trigger that we don’t have anything. But my Trust in God reminds me that despite every challenge where facing God, sees us and gives us a miracle.
Lord, I’m asking for your miracle to ease my parents’ pain I lift it to you.

Lord, Heal every people who suffer depression, or anxiety, and those people who are facing problems. Lord, we all give our trust to you.

Also, Praying for everyone’s silent battles. I know it’s not that easy to overcome with our strength and capability as humans. Only God can heal us and be our strength. May this burden, and the pain will be healed.

8 Likes

I speak to God about their healing.
May the Lord God give them healing and guide them always as they walk in their journey.
Give them strength to ease the pain that they felt right now.

1 Like

Let’s pray for them :blush:
Whatever they felt right now, may the Lord will comfort them and embrace them also provide them with miracle healing.

1 Like

Wisdom of Solomon 16:12
“It wasn’t any herb or ointment that healed them but your word alone, Lord, which heals everything.”
May God will provide them with His healing power, and cure them of whatever pain they felt right now.

1 Like

I include this to my prayers.
May the Lord God will cure every disease that they have right now.

1 Like

I am praying for them, may the Lord God will cure every disease that they have right now.
Give them comfort and protect them.

1 Like

I am praying for them.
I pray that they healed every disease that they have right now.
May God give them healing.
Amen.

1 Like

May the Lord God will give them strength and Also restore their health.
Take away all the pain that they felt right now. Also bless them with His abundant blessings, protect them against danger.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all your prayers.
I am hoping that everyone is in the good health.
May the Lord God will bless us all!