Let me completely trust in You, Lord

Thank you Lord for your word today. Thank you for opening my mind to this bitterness that is the cause of the pain I experienced and it will be a hindrance from moving forward.

It’s hard to forgive but with your Grace, I believe that I can do this. Forgive and learn. I believe that this pain has its purpose. Let me completely trust in You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Dear Lord, I come before you with a heart full of trust. Help me to surrender all my worries, doubts, and fears into your loving care. Strengthen my faith and grant me the grace to trust in your wisdom and plan for my life, even when I do not understand. Help me to lean on you in times of weakness and to trust that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I choose to put my complete trust in you, knowing that you are my refuge and my strength. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Heavenly Father, I surrender my life and my circumstances into your loving hands. Help me to let go of control and to trust in your perfect will. Grant me the grace to surrender my worries, anxieties, and uncertainties to you, knowing that you are in control of all things. Help me to trust in your unwavering love and faithfulness, and to find peace in knowing that you are always with me. I trust in you, Lord, with all my heart. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

2 Likes

Allow yourself to be open to His guidance, and trust that He will always be with you, guiding and supporting you through all circumstances.

3 Likes

Lord,Help me to let go of any negative thoughts, worries, or doubts that may be hindering my ability to focus. Fill me with a sense of calm, clarity, and determination, so that I may approach my tasks with confidence and purpose. Amen.