Leave all the worries in life to the Lord

I cried when it was time for meditation in the part of surrendering all things in this world.
I realized that all the problems and causes of my depression that I am going through right now are a waste of time over the blessings I receive every day and the love of the Lord should prevail and be good to others.

I remembered my parents knowing that they are already old. So I decided to spend my time with them and not focus on problems and leave all the worries in life to the Lord. Everything happened for a reason.
Thank you Lord and praise God! God bless us all

3 Likes

surrendering their worries, fears, and burdens to our God, and relying on their faith as a source of strength and guidance. Keep believing in God.

1 Like

Lord, Help me to let go of the burden of worry and to walk in faith, knowing that you are with me every step of the way. Strengthen my faith and help me to trust in you fully.

Thank you, Lord, for your grace, mercy, and faithfulness. I choose to leave all my worries in your hands and to live in the confidence of your love and care. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Lord, I surrender to you all my anxieties, fears, and uncertainties. I release them into your care, knowing that you are the one who holds the universe in your hands and cares for all of creation. I trust that you are in control and that you will work all things together for my good, according to your perfect plan. Amen.