Keep focus on the Lord!

Psalm 16:8
"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Keep your eyes on the Lord, to trust in His guidance, and to find our security in Him.
When we prioritize our relationship with God and rely on His presence, we can experience a sense of stability and peace, even in the midst of life’s uncertainties.

3 Likes

let’s encourage each other to keep our focus on the Lord. Together, we can support one another in staying grounded in our faith and finding joy and peace in His presence. May we always seek Him first and trust in His perfect plan for our lives.

1 Like

let’s keep our focus on the Lord. Let’s seek Him daily through prayer, reading His Word, and spending time in His presence. As we do so, we will find encouragement, hope, and strength to face whatever comes our way. He is faithful, and He will guide us every step of the journey. Keep your focus on the Lord, and be encouraged!

Seek Him daily, trust in His guidance, and allow His presence to shape every aspect of our lives. As we do, we will experience His peace, joy, and the abundant life He has promised us.