It's okay to feel tired but you still need to keep going

When you feel tired of what you are doing, it means that you no longer love what you are doing. It’s natural to be tired.
It’s easy to know if you’re tired because you’re not interested in your work. You seem to feel that everything is meaningless. You are no longer excited about the things you used to be passionate about. It’s like you just feel heavy.

All you have to do is think about what you want in life. I know you want to do something different. Give yourself time to figure out the aspects of life that come to your mind when you think about your future.

6 Likes

Take one step at a time and remember that you are not alone.
And take care of yourself while pushing through challenges.

Keep going no matter what happens, even the world against you.
Believe in yourself and believe in God.
God knows what is best for us.
Always think about your dreams that you can make it.

Thank you, God, for your unfailing love, grace, and mercy. I know that you are with me every step of the way, and I draw my strength and courage from you. Help me to keep going, knowing that you are my source of strength and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, I ask for your help in renewing my strength and reviving my spirit. Grant me the endurance and perseverance to keep going, even when I feel tired or overwhelmed. Help me to press on, knowing that with you by my side, I am never alone.

Lord, I know that you are my refuge and my fortress, my ever-present help in times of need. I ask for your protection and provision, and I trust that you will sustain me and give me the strength I need to keep moving forward.

1 Like

Dear God, I come to you feeling tired and weary, facing challenges and obstacles that seem overwhelming. I admit that I am feeling weak and discouraged, but I know that you are my source of strength and courage.

1 Like