Intermittent Fasting 101

Hi Guys! I want to share this fasting method that I am doing right now. I used this method to help me lose weight since I am trying to slim before the year ends! HAHA. Kidding aside, after doing trying this for 3-weeks now I am seeing changes and improvements to my body. It is just my sharing, you still need to consult your doctor to make sure that everything is okay with you. :blush:

You can also check this link for reference and other information: Intermittent Fasting 101 — The Ultimate Beginner's Guide

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Virgie_Pacheco I would like to try this fasting method.
I am also hoping that it works for me. :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been using this fasting method for almost 2-months until today; from 74 kilos, I am now down to 52 kilos. It’s beneficial and effective for me. It will also be effective with proper diet and exercise. I am now more confident and healthy at the same time. I can now do things that I couldn’t do before. I hope it will also be practical and help you through this method.

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation, guys! I hope it was adequate for you. You can also share tips on how to become fit and healthy. :slight_smile: