I'll surrender everything to you Lord Jesus Christ

Enduring the pain caused by the people who I hope will give love and care. The worst is they can’t see my value as a daughter because they only see lapses. I surrender everything to Him. I know there is a reason why all this is happening. He knows everything. He knows what is inside my heart.

Lord, I know everything that is happening now is your plan, I will continue to trust you. I know I will never fail because you are there to guide me.
I’ll surrender everything to you Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank you, Lord!

2 Likes

Surrendering everything to Jesus Christ is an act of faith and trust, acknowledging that you believe in His power and wisdom to guide and support you in life.

For many people, surrendering to Jesus is an act of giving up control and allowing Him to take the lead in their lives. It means putting their faith and trust in Him to provide them with strength, guidance, and comfort in times of need.

Ultimately, surrendering to Jesus is a personal decision, and it can mean different things to different people. It’s a commitment to living a life guided by His teachings and following His example of love, compassion, and forgiveness.

If you find comfort and strength in surrendering to Jesus, I encourage you to continue on your journey of faith and seek support and guidance from your community of believers.

You can start by praying and meditating regularly, reading the Bible, attending church, and seeking guidance from religious leaders or mentors. Remember, surrendering to God means trusting in His will and letting go of control, and this can lead to a greater sense of peace and purpose in life.