I would like to ask you to pray for my Brother Nathan, our youngest Brother

I believe that everyone’s prayer is important. I would like to ask you to pray for my Brother Nathan, our youngest Brother. He is now fighting his illness he has cancer he is now admitted to the hospital for his chemo and radiation therapy. We are a whole family that serves God, so we know that this is just a test of our faith. I pray that you read this and share it with others to pray for our situation. Thank you very much. God bless us all.

4 Likes

I will pray for the speedy recovery of your brother Nathan, may God give him the strength that he need to fight his battle.
God bless and don’t lose hope, God is with you always.

1 Like

I pray that God would place His healing hands upon Nathan and restore him to good health. Please grant him the strength and courage to face any challenges that come his way, and help him to find peace and comfort in your love and presence. Amen!

1 Like

May the Lord’s grace and blessings be upon your brother Nathan, and may he experience God’s love, guidance, and protection in his life’s journey. Amen.

Lord, we pray for Nathan’s health and safety. We ask for your healing touch upon his body, and for strength and vitality to be restored to him. We pray for his protection from harm, accidents, and illness. Surround him with your loving presence and keep him safe in your care. Amen!