I share this to show you the goodness of God in my life

That I will be amazed by the Testimonies here.
Let me also share with you the Goodness of God in my life. I am Out of School Youth. Hang out, no dreams in life but since I had a Relationship with God. I decided to continue my studies. I am 28 years old. 3rd yr College I studied in the morning and work in the evening. I am a service crew at the fast food. It is very difficult to educate yourself because there are things you want to do but because you have a need, you put them aside to get work and go to school the next day. Now I’m in my 3rd year of college and I’m able to afford it because of God’s Grace.
I share this to show you the goodness of God in my life

3 Likes

May you continue to keep believing in God even in your darkest days.
I salute you for being hardworking.
I am also a working student before now I am working in the company that I’ve been dreaming of.
And had a good salary.
Thanks to God for all this success.

When you have perseverance in everything nothing is impossible. It’s like our faith in God when we stay faithful to Him. He is always there for us.
To help us every time we are struggling.
Keep stand firm to the Lord.

I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works. Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness. Psalm 145:5-7