I have an anxiety, please pray for me

I have had anxiety since I reach 18 years old. I don’t know but I am worried about my life. I am worried about what kind of life waits for me when I am getting older.
During the school year I am worried that if I failed my subjects, my parents will be disappointed in me. I don’t want to be anxious anymore. I want to have a happy life and enjoy my life while I am still alive.

Pray for me that I ca n overcome my anxiety and also may the will give me the light to the right path and direction.
Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I will pray for you, May the Lord will give you the strength that you need.
Pray always everything will be alright.
Sending hugs and love :heart:

Isaiah 40:31
“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

I will include this in my prayer @myers_coke . May the Lord give you a healing power.

1 Like

I will include this in my prayers, may the will help you to overcome what you feel right now and also guide you in your journey. Believe and Trust God because with our God’s presence there is still hope.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God .

1 Like

Thank yo so much for the healing prayer for my anxiety.
I appreciate all your prayers, may the Lord God will bless you all with His abundant blessings.