I am struggling right now, pray for financial stability

Please help me to pray may God bless my efforts to earn money and provide for myself and my loved ones. Help me to manage my finances wisely, to save money for the future, and to avoid unnecessary debt and expenses.

Bless me with new opportunities to increase my income, and to guide me towards the right investments and financial decisions. And remove any obstacles that stand in the way of my financial stability, and open doors for me that lead to prosperity and abundance.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

4 Likes

I will pray for you Jillian.
Have faith and trust in God’s plan for you, even if it doesn’t unfold exactly as you expect it to. Keep praying, and continue to work hard towards your financial goals.

May God bless you with the financial stability to pay your bills, and to be able to give back to others in need.

I also pray that God protect you from financial hardship, and that God provide you a sense of peace and security in your heart knowing that God are always with you, no matter what challenges you may face. Amen!

Hi jillian.hope you are well.name is alan.bout your needs.phils4v19 reminds us God will supply our needs.we know nothing is impossible with our god.luke1v37.
As you keep trusting him.roms 8v28.he will guide you and direct you.psl 32v8.isaiah49v17.he has aplan for you Jillian and it’s agoodone.jeremiah 29v11.gbless.alan

I pray to God for your blessings on your finances, that He may provide you with the resources you need to meet your needs and to fulfill your responsibilities. We ask that God help you to manage your money wisely, to be responsible with your spending, and to prioritize your expenses according to His will.

May God guide and you wisdom in all financial matters. Help you to make wise decisions and to seek your will in all financial decisions.
May God bless you with good health and abundant blessings.