I am so blessed to the point that I am no longer affected by negative things

I’m at the point in my life where I don’t regret anymore if someone leaves my life.

Even though we have known each other for a few years. I’m not sad either, even if someone talks behind my back, I don’t get affected. Because I don’t want to waste my happy days or what I have now for them. I am surrounded by people who are really true to me and happy with my achievements. They are the people who are ready to help me when I fall, to get up again, they are my family and my life partner.

I am so blessed to the point that I am no longer affected by negative things.

4 Likes

I’m at a point in my life where I recognize who is true to me, the one who encourages you in small things and can correct you in your mistakes.
Just focus on the blessings and the family.

2 Likes

My life is not perfect, but I am happy, not only because of the good things but also because of my struggles in everyday life, I know that God is with me. :innocent: and I’m so thankful for that.

2 Likes

Many times when tiredness, stress, especially the people around you drag you down.
I always pray and leave everything to God.:pray:

1 Like

Everything surrounds us, even people who have done nothing but try to pull us down, if we ignore it and let it, we will not be affected by their negative words.
Don’t pay attention to everything they say.