I am grateful to God because He sends someone to be my guide

I’m at a point in my life where I want to give up, because of the suffering that I felt before.
It was in the middle of the night when I am walking to my house when someone approach me because I was so scared I ran I didn’t realize that there was a hole where I ran to and I fell there. It cause me some external injury and a lot of bruises, which also caused trauma to me. I’m afraid to leave the house and I don’t trust other people anymore.

Fortunately, I have a friend who didn’t give up so I got better, he encouraged me and brought me to the house of God from that day, I learned to trust again and little by little the enthusiasm returned to me.

I am grateful to God because He sends someone to be my guide.

2 Likes

Our God has never abandoned us, especially when we are facing problems. He is there ready to help us to overcome all that.
We don’t even see him but he will give someone as his instrument to help us.
God hates to see us struggling no matter what we went through today God serves it as a lesson in our lives so that we will be strong.

Amen!
Every little achievement that we had we should grateful to God.
Every Blessing that we receive we should grateful to God because all we have right now is from God

1 Like