Help to pray for peace love and love of God

Since I lost my love to church, I lost my safe place. There was no time or day that depression attacked me and it became the worst. Lord, I’m having too much trouble in life and the only thing I’m always begging for is just taking me because I can’t find myself now with you. I am broken. I feel sick spiritually. I miss you so much, Lord. I want to come back with you and surrender again. Lord, I’m in trouble. All I need right now is love and peace. Lord come back to me. :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Dear God, we come before you today with open hearts and minds, asking for your guidance and grace. We pray for peace in our world, for an end to violence, hatred, and injustice. May your love and compassion fill the hearts of all people, and may we work together to create a world that is free from suffering and pain.

We also pray for an outpouring of love in our lives, for the strength to love ourselves and others, even in times of difficulty and conflict. May we see the beauty and goodness in each other, and may we treat others with kindness, respect, and understanding.

Finally, we pray for a deeper connection with you, God, and for a greater understanding of your love and mercy. May we seek to know you more deeply, and may we follow your teachings and example in all that we do.

We ask for these things in your holy name, Amen.