Help pray me for acceptance

Lord, help me to accept the things I cannot change, to surrender my need for control, and trust in your wisdom and plan for my life. Grant me the serenity to embrace the present moment, with all its joys and sorrows, and to find peace in the midst of uncertainty.

Grant me the strength to accept myself fully, with all my imperfections and flaws. Help me to see myself through your eyes, with love and compassion, and to extend that same acceptance to others.

Teach me to let go of judgment and criticism, and to cultivate a heart of acceptance towards those who may be different from me. Help me to see the inherent worth and dignity in every individual, and to embrace diversity with an open heart and mind.

In moments of doubt and struggle, remind me of your unconditional love and acceptance. Help me to find solace in knowing that I am deeply loved and accepted by you, just as I am.

Grant me the wisdom to discern the things that are within my control and the courage to take action where needed. Help me to find a balance between acceptance and growth, and to recognize the opportunities for learning and transformation that may arise.

I offer this prayer of acceptance, knowing that you are with me every step of the way. Thank you for your presence, love, and acceptance. May I be a vessel of your acceptance in the world.

In Jesus Name. I Pray. Amen.

1 Like

May God fill your hearts with contentment and gratitude for the present moment, knowing that God is with you every step of the way. In Jesus Name. I Pray. Amen.

1 Like