Help me to pray my siblings that they can pass their examination

Dear God,

I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for your guidance and blessings upon my siblings as they prepare for their examination. Please grant them the knowledge, wisdom, and confidence they need to succeed in their studies and pass their exams with flying colors.

May they feel your presence and love as they study and take their exams, and may they be able to recall everything they have learned with clarity and ease. Help them to stay calm and focused during their exams, and guide them to choose the correct answers.

Lord, I pray that you bless them with good health, positive attitudes, and a strong work ethic. Please remove any anxiety, fear, or doubt that may be hindering their success and replace it with your peace and strength.

I trust that you have a plan for their lives, and I pray that passing this exam will be a stepping stone towards the future that you have prepared for them. May their success bring honor and glory to you, and may they use their knowledge and skills to make a positive impact in the world.

I pray all of these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 Likes

I will pray for them may God will guide them everyday, guide them every step of their journey.
God bless you and your family!

I pray that God will bless their efforts and grant them success in their exams. May they be rewarded for their hard work and dedication, and may their efforts be fruitful.
I pray that God be with them during their exams, and help them to feel your presence and your love. I pray that they will come out of their exams feeling proud of their accomplishments and ready to take on whatever challenges come their way.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Hi nancy.hope you are well.name is alan.you are right God has aplan for your kids lives and it’s agoodone.jeremiah 29v11.as they keep trusting in the lord.roms 8v28.he will guide them and direct them.psl 32v8.isaiah 49v17.
Also supply there needs.phils 4v19.we know nothing is impossible with our god.luke 1v37.gbless.alan