Help me to pray for the soul of my mother

The Storm is different from anything! He called my mom to His home and I can’t even begin to understand… or much less how to get my life started again because a part of me is gone, it feels like I can’t breathe why He would let us suffer like this.?

I am not yet ready to let go of my Mother since she is my strength and weakness.
I feel empty inside, I don’t how to react when I know that my Mother died.
It feels like half of me is buried together with her.
Mom wherever you are right now, please guide us and protect us.
I miss you and I love you so much!

The Storm is different from anything! He called my mom to His home and I can’t even begin to understand… or much less how to get my life started again because a part of me is gone, it feels like I can’t breathe why He would let us suffer like this.?

I am not yet ready to let go of my Mother since she is my strength and weakness.
I feel empty inside, I don’t how to react when I know that my Mother died.
It feels like half of me is buried together with her.
Mom wherever you are right now, please guide us and protect us.
I miss you and I love you so much!

Pray for the soul of my mother.
Thank you so much!.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Condolences to both of us.
that my mom also died last week. I was at work when mom was taken to the hospital. I didn’t even talk to her at the last moment.

People around me keep saying that everything is gonna be alright, I’m only nudging my head to them, because I know I’m not ready to lose a mother.

All we need to do is keep moving on. Because we know that they no longer suffer.
They are happy with God.