Help me to pray for Salvation and Healing

Dear God, We come to you seeking salvation and healing for all of us.
We also come to you seeking physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. We ask that you would touch our body, mind, and spirit and bring complete healing to every part of our being. We believe that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you.

We surrender our life to you, and we ask that you would guide us in the path of righteousness and lead us in the way we should go. We pray for strength, courage, and faith to trust in you and your promises, even in the midst of difficult circumstances.

Thank you, God, for your love and mercy, and for the gift of salvation and healing through Jesus Christ. We pray all of this in His name, Amen.

2 Likes

I ask God for your healing touch, both physically and emotionally. I know that you are a God of miracles and that nothing is impossible for you. I trust in your power to heal
Aniya and others completely healing.
In Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen.

May God will give you a healing touch in your body, mind, and spirit. I pray that you would heal any physical or emotional pain or illness that you am experiencing, and that God would restore you to full health and vitality.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen."