Help me pray to have courage and peace to face any trials

Dear God,

I come to you with a humble heart, asking for your guidance and strength during times of trial. I pray that you give me the courage to face any challenges that come my way, and to trust in your plan for my life.

Help me to find peace in the midst of difficulty, and to know that I am not alone in my struggles. Surround me with loving and supportive people who can offer me comfort and encouragement when I need it most.

Please give me the wisdom to make the right choices, and to take the necessary steps to move forward in my life. Help me to see the good in every situation, and to find hope and joy even in the midst of trials.

Thank you for your love and guidance, and for being with me every step of the way. Amen.

2 Likes

May God fill your hearts with peace and tranquility, even during times of uncertainty and turmoil. Help you to find comfort in knowing that you are in control, and that everything will work out for the greater good.

1 Like

I will pray for you, may God help you to stay strong in the face of adversity, and to trust that you are always with us, even when we feel alone or afraid. Help you to remember that you are capable of overcoming any challenge with your help and guidance.