Help me pray to have courage and healing

I come today seeking courage and healing. I ask for the strength to face the challenges in my life with bravery and determination. Please help me to pray to overcome my fears and doubts, and guide me towards a path of healing and peace.

Pray for the courage to let go of the things that no longer serve me, and to embrace the opportunities that come my way. Please pray that God grant me the wisdom to make the right decisions, and the patience to trust in His divine timing.

I ask for His healing touch, to mend the wounds of my body, mind, and soul. Please help me to pray that God ease my pain and help me to find comfort and relief. Also surround me with love and support, and help me to be open to receiving the blessings and miracles that God have in store for me.
Amen.

3 Likes

May God grant you the courage to face the challenges ahead of me, and the strength to overcome them.

I also ask for God’s healing touch to be upon you. Whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual healing. In Jesus Name. I pray. Amen!

1 Like

We pray for courage to face your fears and challenges with confidence and faith. May God help you to be strong and steadfast in our beliefs, and to trust in your guidance and wisdom. Give you the courage to pursue your dreams and to live your lives with purpose and meaning.