Help me pray for wisdom and discernment for my work

Dear God,

I come to you today asking for your wisdom and discernment as I face the challenges of my work. Please help me to make wise decisions and to discern the right path to take in my professional life.

Grant me the clarity of thought to see through any confusion or complexity that may arise in my work, and the strength to persevere in the face of challenges and difficulties.
Help me to remain focused on my goals and to be true to my values and beliefs, even in the midst of pressure and stress.

May your light guide me and your love surround me, as I strive to serve others through my work.
Thank you for your grace and blessings, and for the gift of life and work. Amen.

2 Likes

May the light of God guide you and your love one surround you, as you strive to serve others through your work. Grant you the clarity of thought to see through any confusion or complexity that may arise in your work, and the strength to persevere in the face of challenges and difficulties.

May God help you to remain focused no your goals and to be true to your values and beliefs, even in the midst of pressure and stress.