Help me pray for the presence of God and His Grace

Dear God,
We ask that you bless us with your presence and fill our lives with your grace.
We thank you for your many blessings, for your love, and for your mercy. We acknowledge that we are nothing without you and that we need your guidance and your wisdom in all that we do.
Lord, we pray that you would draw near to us and make your presence known in our lives. We long to experience the fullness of your love and your grace, and we ask that you would pour out your blessings upon us.
We also ask that you would shower us with your grace, so that we may be filled with your peace and your joy.

Help us to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to you, and to always seek your will above our own.
In all things, we trust in your goodness and your faithfulness. We thank you for hearing our prayers, and we offer this prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen.

3 Likes

Lord, we pray for those who are struggling and in need of your presence and your grace. We ask that you would be with them and provide for their needs, and that you would help us to be a source of comfort and support for them.

Thank you, Lord, for your presence and your grace in our lives. We offer this prayer in Jesus’ name, with hearts full of gratitude and love. Amen.

May God fill your heart with His Holy Spirit, that you may feel His presence in your life and be guided by His wisdom. Help you to see the beauty of His creation, and to recognize His hand in all that you do.

I pray that God will help you to trust in His plan, even when it is difficult, and to have faith that He is always with you, no matter what. Amen.

Dear God,
We trust in your promises, that you will never leave us or forsake us, and that you are always with us. We ask for your continued presence and guidance in our lives, that we might know your will and follow it with faith and obedience. In Jesus Name. I pray. Amen!