Help me pray for my brokenness

Dear God,
I know that I have made mistakes and caused pain to myself and others. I ask for your forgiveness and mercy.

Please help me to find the strength and courage to face my brokenness and to work towards healing and wholeness. Help me to let go of any shame or guilt I may be carrying and to find the self-love and self-compassion I need to move forward.

I pray for the people in my life who have been hurt by my actions. Please comfort them and bring them peace. Help me to make amends and to rebuild trust where possible. Please guide me towards the path of healing and wholeness.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes

I will pray for you @Marjut_Ferr I know God is our God of healing and restoration, and I trust that He can mend your brokenness.

May God comfort you in your pain and help you to find the strength to carry on. I pray for His healing touch to come upon you, to mend the wounds that have caused you so much hurt. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray that God will help you to find hope and purpose in the midst of your brokenness. May you see this experience as an opportunity for growth and transformation, rather than a setback.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.