Help me pray for missionary's health and safety

We pray for their physical health, that you will strengthen their bodies, and protect them from sickness and disease. Give them the necessary resources, medical care, and support they need to stay healthy.

We also pray for their emotional well-being, that you will provide them with comfort, strength, and peace. Help them to cope with the challenges and difficulties they face as they serve in unfamiliar environments and cultures.

Please guide them in their work, that they may be effective in sharing the Gospel and making a positive impact in the lives of the people they serve. Give them wisdom, discernment, and the right words to communicate your message of love and salvation.

We ask that you watch over their families back home, give them comfort and peace, and protect them as they are separated from their loved ones.

Thank you for the sacrifices that missionaries make to serve others and to share your love. We ask that you bless them and keep them safe.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

2 Likes

I pray for the health and safety of all missionaries who are serving around the world. I ask God that He watch over them and protect them as they carry out His work and spread His love and message.

Please grant them strength and resilience to endure any challenges they may face, and the courage to stay true to their calling. I pray that God bless them with good health, both physically and mentally, so that they can continue to serve with passion and dedication. In Jesus Name. I pray. Amen!

I ask God to watch over their families and loved ones, who may be far away and worried for their safety. May God comfort them and ease their anxieties, knowing that their loved ones are in your hands.

May the missionaries be guided by His wisdom and filled with His grace. May they be a light in the darkness, bringing hope, healing, and love to those they encounter.
Amen!