Help me. I need prayers for my family, protection, provision, wisdom from the Lord, guidance, faithfulness, and Love

I don’t know where to start, I have a lot on my mind.
The weight is heavy. I kept asking God, Who am I? What is my purpose? Am I worthy? Am I like this? I have plans for my future, the future for my family, a future that I know can glorify the Lord. But going back, I also wanted this before, but why am I still in this situation? My heart is too soft, so vulnerable, fragile. I get easily distracted, especially when it comes to those I love, I know they are not perfect either, but they are hurting me. Very difficult. I feel like the enemy is trying his very best to destroy me, destroy us, because he knows how beautiful my heart is, he uses my loved ones to lose me. I’m aware of that…

So I’m asking for prayers, whoever is reading this. Help me. I need prayers for my family, protection, provision, wisdom from the Lord, guidance, faithfulness, and Love.
Thank you!

1 Like

I will pray for you I know tat we can’t avoid to have doubt in ourselves but when believe in God everything possible.
May the Lord God protect and guide your family to the right path.