Healing Prayer for my sister's Cancer

Pray for my sister, who has been ill lately. My heart ached with tears running down my face when I saw my sister struggling. I wish and pray that I could do something for my sister to make her pain disappear, for she is hurting badly. Pray that the Lord may lift her, give her incredible strength and hope, and cast all thoughts of fear, doubts, and hopelessness from her spirit and mind. Pray that the Lord gives her His divine Healing for my sister. Thank you, and God Bless.

3 Likes

I am praying for her speedy recovery. May God lay His divine hand and give a healing and miracle power. And may God give her the strength and courage to fight these battles. Be strong for your sister.

I am praying for your sister for her speedy recovery. May the Lord give her a Healing and Miracle power. And give her the strength to fight these battle in her life. God bless you

My prayers and thoughts go out to both you and your sister. Lest we forget, He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love. Our God is an awesome God.