Healing Prayer for my Mother who have a lung cancer

Pray for my mother she has a lung cancer, It’s started last year, The doctor says she only live for 5 years. I can’t accept this, I want her to be healed. Please pray for a miracle for her. Thank you

6 Likes

Praying for your mother to have healing power. Trust God for him nothing is impossible.
God bless you and to your family.

Praying for your mother , for her fast recovery .
I know this is hard for you, but with the help our God, you can overcome this trial. God bless your family.

I am praying for you and your mother, and She is brave enough to face this trial. I am praying for healing and a miracle for her.

May God lend a helping hand to cure your mother. I am praying for her recovery, healing, and miracle for her. God bless you

I am praying for your mother’s fast recovery; keep seeking our Almighty Father, who is always there for us. For God, nothing is Impossible, don’t lose hope. I know your mother is a strong person. God bless you

Praying for your mother’s recovery, be strong for her. May god give her healing and miracle power. Trust god always; for him, nothing is impossible. And have faith in him. God bless you.

I will pray for your mother. May God give her healing and miracle power. Have faith in our almighty father for him. Everything is possible. God bless you