Grateful to the goodness of God

Me and my partner met with the help of a friend who set up on a blind date. We get along well and eventually have a relationship. Not long after, one of my church leaders spoke to me to stop our relationship because my partner was not a believer. Although it was difficult for us, I did not hesitate to follow God.
I invited my partner to our church, and then a miracle happen she said that she want to convert to our religion. I am happy to hear that since the hindrance in our relationship is gone.

After how many months I decided to propose to my partner and then she said yes.
I am grateful to God because He gives me the beautiful girl that I want to spend the rest of my life. She is beautiful inside and out.

2 Likes

I pray that God would continue to guide me on the path of righteousness and to lead me in the way that I should go. Help me to trust in your plan for my life and to have faith that you will always be with me, no matter what.

Thank you, God, for your goodness and your mercy. I pray all of these things in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Dear God,

I come to you today with a heart full of gratitude for your goodness and your mercy. You have been so kind to me, providing for my needs, protecting me from harm, and blessing me with countless gifts and opportunities.

Thank you for the love that you have shown me through your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and for the promise of eternal life with you.