God's Wisdom Will Help You Through Hard Times

When I was struggling so much and I didn’t know what I was going to do in life, I came to the point where I chose to give up.

When my mom died, my mind was so empty that I didn’t know what I was going to do and what my direction in life would be.
I was very hurt by what happened. I don’t have any courage to do my work anymore. I don’t know what to do at work, I cry all the time.

Until one day I thought of asking the Lord for help, I prayed that God would remove all the pain I felt. He would give me knowledge so that I could do my job well again and learn to accept everything that happened in my life.

He never failed, God help me to recover slowly. Time has passed after 3 months, I am fully healed, I believe it’s because of God’s divine power.

2 Likes

Amen! May you continue to serve and believing in God no matter what you’ve been through.
God bless you! I am proud of you because you overcome your difficulties.

When we are facing hard times, we can ask God to give us wisdom and understanding. He promises to give us wisdom if we ask for it in faith.

As we seek God’s wisdom, we can trust that He will guide us and direct us in the right path. He promises to be with us always, and to lead us in the way we should go.