God's presence will sustain us through every difficulty

Isaiah 43:1-2
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

God assures the people of Israel that they should not fear because He has redeemed them and called them by name.
He reminds them that they belong to Him and that He will be with them through every trial and challenge. Even when they face difficult circumstances, such as passing through waters or rivers, God promises His presence and protection.

It reminds us that God knows us intimately, and He is always with us, guiding and protecting us. We can take comfort in knowing that we are not alone in our struggles, and that God’s presence will sustain us through every difficulty.

2 Likes

Lean on Him, seek His presence through prayer and meditation, and allow His love and peace to carry you through challenging times. With Him by your side, you can find the strength and resilience to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.

1 Like

The presence of God is a source of strength and sustenance that can carry us through every difficulty we face. When we acknowledge and invite God into our lives, His presence becomes a constant source of comfort, guidance, and support.