God's love for you is eternal

God’s love for you is eternal.
This is what you should always remember, because God will listen to your prayers more if He feels your trust in His power and you really believe that He loves you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ” —John 3:16

4 Likes

I am grateful for your boundless love that knows no limits, endures forever, and extends to all of creation. Your love is constant, unwavering, and unconditional, and it fills me with awe and gratitude.

Lord, Thank you for loving me despite my flaws, mistakes, and imperfections. Your love reaches beyond my failures and lifts me up with your grace and mercy. Your love is the source of my strength, hope, and joy, and I am humbled by the depth and breadth of your love for me. Amen.

1 Like

Help me to always remember and embrace your unconditional love, dear Lord. Let me not be swayed by doubts, fears, or circumstances that may make me question your love. Strengthen my faith in your love, and help me to walk in the assurance that I am deeply cherished and valued by you.

1 Like

Thank you for your eternal love that never fades, never fails, and never ends. I am forever grateful for your unfailing love that sustains me, comforts me, and brings me hope. In Jesus Name. I pray. Amen.