God will be with us through thick and thin

At times when you feel alone, that’s when you realize how important it is that you can stand on your own feet with the help of our God, that’s when you realize that God gives you strength every time you are weakened by inside.

That’s when you realize that even if everyone leaves you, God will never leave you, he is there to guide you and accompany you.
He will be with us through thick and thin.

3 Likes

God is always with you, even in the midst of difficult circumstances. Trust in His goodness and His promises, and know that He will never leave you or forsake you.

Dear God, thank you for your unwavering presence in my life. You have been with me through thick and thin, in good times and in bad, and I am so grateful for your steadfast love and faithfulness.

When I feel lost, you guide me. When I am afraid, you comfort me. When I am weak, you give me strength.

Thank you for your promises that you will never leave me nor forsake me, and that you will be with me always, even to the end of the age.

Help me to trust in your goodness and your faithfulness, even when I cannot see the way forward. Help me to hold on to your promises and to find peace in your presence.

Thank you for your unfailing love and for the gift of your Son, Jesus Christ, who has overcome the world and given me hope.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Indeed! because of God we survive from those difficulties.
Keep believing and trusting God.