God told me to keep going and fight

I fell and I’m about to give up but when I hear the sermon of my pastor I realize that I have to fight.
Because I’m suffering from poverty every time I’m getting closer and closer to the Lord. The experiences came to the point where I asked the Lord to take me because I am tired of things that I want to avoid and I want to follow the Lord but I find it difficult to let go.

I pray that He takes me but God told me to keep going and fight. God has a plan for my life and I know it’s good for me.
Satan will find our weakness if he will use that weakness for us to willingly give up and walk away from God.

3 Likes

even when things get tough, there is always hope and a way forward. With faith and determination, you can overcome obstacles and achieve your goals. Keep praying and seeking guidance, and trust that God is with you every step of the way.

May God give you the strength and courage to face the challenges ahead of you. Help you to overcome your fears and doubts, and to trust in His plan for your life.

Guide you on your journey, and help you to discern the path that God have set before you. May you have the wisdom to make the right choices, and the faith to believe in His love and mercy. Amen

I will pray that God surround you with His protection and grace, and give you the perseverance to keep going, even when the road ahead seems long and difficult.