God save's me from my mistakes

I was once lost, literally :slightly_smiling_face: looking for ‘happiness’ in other things, depending on people who will eventually leave you too, so I always end up hurt and broken then I started questioning my worth. Failed and toxic relationships, I always struggle to improve my capability and value so at the end of the day I am drained. I found the ministry I belong to now, it literally saved me. It’s like God took me to the top and then we both watched me in this world, I saw all the mistakes I’ve done.
I am very grateful, I’m saved and will remain in Your shadow Lord Jesus.
Serving you with all my heart.

4 Likes

It is comforting to know that we can rely on God’s forgiveness and grace to help us through our mistakes. Here’s a prayer to ask for God’s help in overcoming mistakes:

Dear God,

I come to you today with a heavy heart, seeking your forgiveness and guidance. I acknowledge that I have made mistakes, and that I am in need of your saving grace. Please forgive me for my shortcomings, and help me to learn from my mistakes so that I may become a better person.

I pray that you would give me the strength and wisdom to move forward, and to make better choices in the future. Help me to let go of my past mistakes, and to focus on the present moment with a clear mind and an open heart.

Thank you for your unconditional love and forgiveness. I trust in your plan for my life, and I ask for your continued blessings and guidance as I navigate through life.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

It’s true that God is always there to save us from our mistakes, but it’s also important to remember that we have to take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes. The Bible teaches us that God is forgiving and merciful, and that through repentance and seeking forgiveness, we can be saved from our sins.

It’s important to strive to live a life that reflects our faith in God and to make choices that align with our beliefs. When we make mistakes, we can turn to God for guidance and support. Through prayer and reflection, we can seek forgiveness and work towards making amends for any harm we may have caused.

Remember that God’s love and mercy are infinite, and He is always there to guide and support us through difficult times. With faith and humility, we can learn from our mistakes and grow into better versions of ourselves.