God never left me in this battle, He is my source of strength to fight this illness because I believe that someday I am fully get healed

It has been 4 years since I was diagnosed with leukemia until now I am still undergoing chemotherapy. It’s hard sometimes it’s even tiring going back and forth to the hospital but I never give up because I know I will get better and I will get better in the name of Jesus Christ.

God never left me in this battle, He is my source of strength to fight this illness because I believe that someday I am fully get healed.
Everything will get back to normal.
Thank you for all the strength, Lord.

1 Like

It is beautiful to see your faith and trust in God as your source of strength in your battle against illness. It is comforting to know that you are not alone and that God is with you every step of the way.

God is a source of comfort and strength for all who believe in Him. He is there to listen to our prayers, to offer us guidance, and to provide us with the strength and courage we need to face any challenges that come our way.

Your belief that you will one day be fully healed is a testament to your faith in God’s goodness and love. It is important to continue to trust in His plan for your life, even when the journey is difficult.

Remember that God is with you, holding your hand, and walking alongside you on this journey. He will never leave you, and He will always be there to provide you with the strength and comfort you need to persevere through the tough times.

May God continue to bless you, comfort you, and provide you with the strength you need to overcome any obstacles on your path to healing. Amen.