God is with you!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10, NIV

In every moment of our lives, God is with us. His presence brings comfort, strength, and guidance. Whether we’re facing challenges, celebrating victories, or simply going about our daily routines, God is by our side. He never leaves us nor forsakes us.
We can find solace in knowing that we are never alone. God’s love surrounds us, His peace fills us, and His grace sustains us. so, let’s take comfort in the fact that God is with us, walking with us every step of the way. With Him by our side, we can face anything that comes our way.

2 Likes

We can find peace in knowing that we are never alone because God is with us.
Let’s take comfort in His presence and trust in His unwavering love and faithfulness. With God by our side, we can face any challenge and overcome any obstacle.

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder! It’s comforting to know that God is with us at all times. His presence brings us peace, strength, and assurance in every situation we face.
May we find solace and strength in knowing that He is always by our side, loving us unconditionally and leading us on the path of His perfect will.